- Congratulations Dr. Sharon Allison-Ottey
- Keys to a “HEAT” Healthy Summer!
- Spotting & Stopping Prescription Drug Abuse
- A Healthy Congregation and Community: A Call to Our Churches and Leaders
- Health & Wholeness: SEVEN STEPS IN YOUR JOURNEY OF LIFESTYLE CHANGE
- Colon Cancer: You, Your Family and Your Life
- Rev Up, Refocus, Rejuvenate, Revive and Reflect
- What Doctors Want You to Know But May Not Tell You
- What's REALLY going on with Breast Cancer Screening Recommendations
- "And They Laughed" Part I of Insights from the Movie, Precious
- Dr. Sharon's Fruit and Vegetable Week: For Your Health/Wellness (and cuteness)
- Swine Flu and Your Family
- HOTELS: The Great, The Mediocre and The UGLY from Dr. Sharon
- New York Post: Remedy; the Broader Issue-- Money Talks What Will YOU Do?
- Wake Up to the Reality of Breast Cancer
- Top 10 Countdown of What Love is Not
- My Mother in Law is really a “MONSTER in Law”
- How Clean is that Warm and Comfy Hotel Room?
A Healthy Congregation and Community: A Call to Our Churches and Leaders
What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? (1 Corinthians 6:19 KJV)
- How long is the sick and hospitalized list in the church bulletin?
- Glance around the congregation and take a walk through our communities. How many children and adults are overweight and obese?
- How many pastors and leaders have suffered strokes and heart attacks, or have been diagnosed with diabetes, arthritis and other debilitating conditions?
- How many funerals occur in your church, and neighboring churches of persons under the age of 78 (note that the average U.S. life expectancy is 77.9 years)?