- Congratulations Dr. Sharon Allison-Ottey
- Keys to a “HEAT” Healthy Summer!
- Spotting & Stopping Prescription Drug Abuse
- A Healthy Congregation and Community: A Call to Our Churches and Leaders
- Health & Wholeness: SEVEN STEPS IN YOUR JOURNEY OF LIFESTYLE CHANGE
- Colon Cancer: You, Your Family and Your Life
- Rev Up, Refocus, Rejuvenate, Revive and Reflect
- What Doctors Want You to Know But May Not Tell You
- What's REALLY going on with Breast Cancer Screening Recommendations
- "And They Laughed" Part I of Insights from the Movie, Precious
- Dr. Sharon's Fruit and Vegetable Week: For Your Health/Wellness (and cuteness)
- Swine Flu and Your Family
- HOTELS: The Great, The Mediocre and The UGLY from Dr. Sharon
- New York Post: Remedy; the Broader Issue-- Money Talks What Will YOU Do?
- Wake Up to the Reality of Breast Cancer
- Top 10 Countdown of What Love is Not
- My Mother in Law is really a “MONSTER in Law”
- How Clean is that Warm and Comfy Hotel Room?
Spotting & Stopping Prescription Drug Abuse
Dear Dr. Sharon,
My wife suffers from Lupus and has been on a journey filled with joint and chest pain for aover eight years. She had to take disability several years ago because of the pain, frequent flares and, at times, inability to walk. My heart breaks for her and I feel helpless.