- Congratulations Dr. Sharon Allison-Ottey
- Keys to a “HEAT” Healthy Summer!
- Spotting & Stopping Prescription Drug Abuse
- A Healthy Congregation and Community: A Call to Our Churches and Leaders
- Health & Wholeness: SEVEN STEPS IN YOUR JOURNEY OF LIFESTYLE CHANGE
- Colon Cancer: You, Your Family and Your Life
- Rev Up, Refocus, Rejuvenate, Revive and Reflect
- What Doctors Want You to Know But May Not Tell You
- What's REALLY going on with Breast Cancer Screening Recommendations
- "And They Laughed" Part I of Insights from the Movie, Precious
- Dr. Sharon's Fruit and Vegetable Week: For Your Health/Wellness (and cuteness)
- Swine Flu and Your Family
- HOTELS: The Great, The Mediocre and The UGLY from Dr. Sharon
- New York Post: Remedy; the Broader Issue-- Money Talks What Will YOU Do?
- Wake Up to the Reality of Breast Cancer
- Top 10 Countdown of What Love is Not
- My Mother in Law is really a “MONSTER in Law”
- How Clean is that Warm and Comfy Hotel Room?
Top 10 Countdown of What Love is Not
Dr. Sharon's Top 10 Countdown
of What Love is NOT!
of What Love is NOT!
10. Love is not DESPARATION and accepting anybody so that you will have somebody.
9. Love is not SETTLING for a piece of a man/woman when you desire a fulfilling relationship.
8. Love is not ONE person doing all the work and the other reaping all the benefits.
7. Love is not BLIND; it sees the lies, the deceptions and the "game".
6. Love is not DEAF; it hears when someone says that they don't love or want you with their mouths or actions.
5. Love is not ENOUGH; you must have respect, commitment and desire.
4. Love is not WORSHIP of the other person. It is mutual admiration, respect and understanding that you're in this together and that you're both human.
3. Love is not OVERWHELMING; you don't lose yourself in love. Love enhances you; it does not make you.
2. Love is not an ORGASM (although it helps). Sex is an important part of a relationship but is not THE relationship.
1. Love does not HURT. There is no punch, kick, slap, physical, mental or verbal abuse that is born out of love.
Bonus: Love does not STALK! Let them go; it ain't cute!Back